Hope everybody's doing great!
I've been busy, but decided I just have to post this week.
Week 5 (and 6) Update:
This week's goals (Oct 5-Oct 11)
1. When I get feedback on my paper, hopefully this week, work on it. Haven't gotten feedback yet.
1. Write a few scent related blog posts. Wrote 1. 1 more in the drafts.
2. Everyday, for atleast one hour before sleeping, either do WPs or read a book. Did this for a few days. Must make a more conscious effort.
3. WPs - atleast 10 mins 3 times a week. and half an hour on Sat, Sun. 1.5 hours - Not much. Though I did write some free form food related stuff
4. Morning Pages for work related stuff Again not really..:(
Week 7 goals (Week 19th - 25th)
1. Work on a document/proposal explaining my experiment with pilot results/plots and rationale. This has to be more detailed than my previous one
2. Work on programming the new version of my experiment
3. Reading for a class I am sitting in. - 3 Chapters
1. Do some research for a short trip, I'll be making soon. Will post details in the locker room soon
2. Finish a post waiting in my drafts section
3. Finish reading Middlemarch/resume reading. I started this book ages ago (I am talking years..lol). Was loving it, but life caught up and I stopped reading it. Each time I begin at the beginning and then again stop reading for some reason or the other. This time I am going to finish it..lol. It is such a lovely book
4. Work on my novel a bit- have been neglecting it.
Have a great week everyone!