First, a follow up to last week's goals:
1. Continue posting one blog entry per day (NaBloPoMo) completed!
2. Continue journaling every day 5 out of 7 days
3. Re-read/skim foodie bits of *Bet Me* um, sorta kinda not really
4. Draft 3-4 pages of freewrite prose for RWA presentation no :(
5. Spend at least 30 minutes every day on the Novel, diving in wherever I want 3 out of 7 days
6. Conduct some scholarly research for expansion of PCA/RWA presentation into article no :(
7. Revisit digital novel presentation/abstract for book collection--sharpen up no :(
8. Continue reading The Courage to Write no:(
Well, hell (said southern style, "well ha-il"). Clearly my writing goals were not met this past week. Clearly I need to re-think my goals a little. I'm going to be a bit more realistic this week given my other plans. The most important writing task is my RWA presentation, as I leave for RWA on July 16. OMG!!! (i also made the mistake of looking at a calendar today. ugh.)
dharmagirl's writing goals for June 29-July 5
1. Finish June NaBloPoMo completed!
2. Continue journaling/MP every day: bump up to 3 pgs/day
3. Work on RWA presentation: create new document. add sections from PCA presentation to new document. add bits from Bet Me. keep it simple, smart, and succinct.
4. Re-read/revise digital novel abstract. send to fellow co-editor.
5. Read a little more every day--try to read one entire novel this week. just because.