I need a shower & lunch, so this will be a quick post. I'm going to try to set gentler goals for this week. I am also going to accept that I basically have from now until Thursday to complete them since I'm heading to my parents' house on Friday for the holiday. So.....
- Continue morning pages: am loving banging them out on le pink beast; they're riddled with errors but I'm finding that the stuff I write has more energy & honesty than some of the handwritten pp I've been doing. I think I've been journalling by hand so long, I sometimes don't catch myself when I'm talking at the surface level. The surface level of (I'm hungry, what am I going to do today) comes out so boring on the typewriter so it forces me to dive deeper for the real stuff.... (there'll be a post about all this craziness soon!)
- Freewrite 8 singlespaced pp of CH 1 of the academic book (get into the fiction section)
- Draft 20 handwritten, wild, messy pages of the NOLA novel
- Draft & submit abstract to dharmagirl's collection! :)
- REWARD: order favorite writing candles (Ooooo & go see Public Enemies avec Johnny Depp & Christian Bale! I'll probably do this regardless of whether I meet my goals so I'll stick with the candles as a reward!)