Bonjour, friends! Just to remind you, voila my summer writing goals and last week's goals:
1. Begin writing le book. (This is hard.) Get ideas and words and thoughts on paper, even if they are unorganized or don't make sense. Don't judge yourself.
2. Journal daily, even if it's just for 10 minutes.
3. Write better blog posts - get creative, have fun, maybe less words and more pics, feature guest bloggers, etc.
Last Week's Goals:
Considering this week is half-over, and i'm out of town for a wedding Friday on, i'm just going to stick with something simple and work on #2 - journaling daily for at least 10 minutes. :) I did OK with this one. Journaled ALMOST daily. ;-) One thing i did do to spice things up was to add "stuff" to my journal - aka made a mini collage, taped a sweet thank-you note i received that day, etc. I love adding these things b/c it makes my journal feel more ALIVE! I'm definitely going to try and do more of this and will hopefully be sharing some pics in the future. :)
As for this week, i've decided on more ambitious goals since i'll be spending my 4th of July weekend at my parents' house in good ole Rowlett, TX. In other words, i'll have oodles of time to get some writing done! So without further ado....
Week 2 Goals:
1. Start le book! In SOME capacity, even if it's just one paragraph. Do something to get the ball rolling.
2. Continue to journal daily for at least 10 minutes.
3. Add creative elements to my journal, aka not just words on paper. SHARE with readers!