Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Sara Rose: Sept 28- Oct 6 Goals

More later on a few different topics I've got going around in my thousand mile a minute brain but for now let's start with some goals.

1.  I've embarked on a new project that I started the week of my birthday.  I wanted some way to give this birthday a bit of importance since we're so broke and I was soooooo due with Owen that we couldn't do a whole lot.  I decided to start reading a book a week until I've reached 1500 (yes 1500) books.  So far its going well but now I am faced with another conundrum-  Do I start a new blog for this project or just do posts on it ony Chatterbox Sara?  Thoughts, anyone?

2.  I've got a short story rolling around that I've been brainstorming for about a week on.  I want to do 10-20 minutes of brainstormiung/character development/free writing to see where this story goes.

3.  Catch up on blogging.  I've got 4 posts I've been meaning to get done.

4.  Sign up for Weight Watchers.  Use it.  Consider if I want to blog about it in the locker room or on my own blog.

5.  Retrieve all my recipes and free writing on my cookbook from our external hard drive.  Edit 1-2 recipes/write ups daily.

6.  Pursue 3 new freelancing opportunities.

Alright, thats more than plenty!  Time for coffee!

xoxo-

Sara

2 comments:

  1. fabulous goals! to weigh in with number 1, i'd say do a separate blog. one post for each book or something like that. that is totally awesome by the way :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1500 books! That's my dream come true!!! I am lately a very slooooow reader, which I find annoying: Not enough time in life for the important things, huh? Anyway, now I've embarked in a 700 pgs adventure (a friend gave me the the book and she keeps asking if I've finished reading it yet!!!)
    I love the diversity of your goals. I'd like to know a bit more about your freelance writer life. How did you get there? How are you finding it?

    ReplyDelete