It's been one week since I came back home and it has been a pretty intense (and not too good) week. To start with, my laptop CRASHED with loads of data in (I had backed up some but not everything), including my portfolio + MA application form + most of my summer writing+ my Spain pictures. Well, you know exactly how I felt. Anyway, there have been other things that I'm going to write about in the SWIMmer's Locker Room. Please, join me there.
For several reasons my goals for this week have been tiny and basic. They are:
1. Give myself time to re-adapt at work and prepare for the new academic year.
2. Yoga every day, twice.
3. Breathing exercises.
4. Journal writing + gratitude lists
5. Reading 'The Self on the Page', by Celia Hunt (A Creative Writing book for Personal Development).
6. Slowly get back into 'The Artist's Way' and both, MPs and Artist's Date.
7. Re-assess my overall situation (financial, emotional, professional, artistic) through my Journal writing and re-plan the academic year in an accepting and self-supportive way.
And that's all for now. I'm determined to SWIM again and overcome these unexpected difficulties in the journey. I leave you with another picture I took in Nakpaktós, in Greece.
See you all at the end of the week!