Wednesday, August 12, 2009

SWIMmers' Locker Room

Hi Everyone!

After seeing some other people post about wanting to write about personal things but not on the public blog, I decided to create this space for us in case we would like to go into more detail about our lives or the writing we're trying to do. Everyone's who's been participating so far has access.

You should've received an invite to the Locker Room: http://swimmerslockerroom.blogspot.com/

If you didn't receive an invite, leave a comment here so I can resend it.

I just posted about how I burnt my novel to the ground today; there's nothing left of it but a tragic short story.

4 comments:

  1. I can read it, but I can't subscribe to the RSS feed - any idea about how that works?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Kiki~~I added Melita to the Locker Room and gave you admin privileges.

    I don't know what's up to the RSS feed~~could it be because it's a private blog?

    I look around at the settings and see if there's anything we can select for RSS feeds.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! I've been playing with the RSS feed, and so far no luck. Have you been able to subscribe to it in your reader?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for creating the Swimmers Locker Room. I definitely plan to use it down the road.

    ReplyDelete