Checking in from last week...
Week 6 Goals:
1) Attempt morning pages (actually in the morning) at least 2x/week - Only did 1 day, but it felt great. Eventually I want part of my morning ritual to be - sit in armchair and do morning pages while sipping freshly brewed coffee.
2) Work on planner pad - i love my planner pad, but i often don't use it as best i could. I'm going to try and carve out some time this weekend to really spend time planning the week ahead. Yes! And with my busy busy week, my planner pad looks crazy! ;-)
3) Write 3 snail mail letters/cards to friends. (I've been truly slacking on this one.) Ugh FAIL.
4) Post weekly SWIM goals in planner pad! Yes, and it's uber helpful to remind moi of what I need to be doing (and much easier/quicker to reference than pulling it up online!).
5) Write a difficult blog post for moi... has been on my mind for quite some time, but have been scared to write it. I think it will be good for me. FAIL but will do it when I have some more time.
Needless to say, time is on my mind these days. My schedule has become insanely packed overnight, and I'm not sure how to handle it all. I went from having all the time in the world at work to play/blog/tweet/write, and now I have more work than I can do in a day on top of everything else AND more obligatory & fun engagements ahead. Ahh! I'm trying to find a balance without overwhelming myself. Man, how do you guys do it? You all seem way busier than moi!
Voila my WEEK 8 GOALS:
1) Write thank you cards for all bday wishes and gifts this weekend.
2) 1 morning of morning pages (trying to be realistic here).
3) Carve out time for some journal play avec Journal Bliss (the FABULOUS book recommended by our very own Revisionista). Loooove!!
I'm sticking to 3 goals this week so as to not feel uber pressured by this lovely SWIM group that i *so* adore!!