Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Vienna: Another quick one.

Hi ladies!

I am now in Nafpaktos, Greece, and after a nice visit to the castle and a long stay in the beach, I've found an unsecured WIFI (thank you, nice neighbour) so I can quickly say hello and read your latest posts.

First of all I have to say I am thrilled Melita and Alison have joined us. Congratulations! It's amazing the way SWIM is developing!

As Revisionista wrote, instead of getting frustrated for my lack of writing opportunities, I am taking this time as part of the process I have to go through to find where I am now and where I want to be (and everything in between) in my writing life. I am considering the various spheres of my life from the academic to the artistic also including my yoga and personal life. I am trying to make the difficult process of establishing priorities (real ones, if that makes sense at all). Everything feels pretty chaotic right now but I trust everything will find its own place and time and I'll have the clarity of mind to see it.

Tomorrow I am heading towards the isle of Levkada. Apparently it looks like paradise. Good scenery always help good thoughts, don't you think?

Loads of love, X.

4 comments:

  1. So great to hear from you! Your trip sounds *amazing*!!

    I totally know what you mean by "real" priorities. It sounds like this vacation has become the perfect setting to start figuring all that out.

    Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the welcome. I hope that you enjoying your trip and gaining lots of inspiration on the way.

    I can relate to what you are saying about "real" priorities. I find that time away from my day to day routine some-times helps in determining these.

    ReplyDelete
  3. to mimic alison, thank you for the sweet welcome :) priorities can be a real pain sometimes huh?! i am sure you will find yours. and yes, good scenery helps everything :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for updating us on your trip. I hope your trip continues to be lovely and inspiring.

    ReplyDelete