Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Vienna: Still SWIMming!!!

Hi everyone!

Yes, I am still SWIMming and I've been thinking of you all this time. I am now in a little, isolated village in Spain and eventually I managed to find a computer with Internet connection. I have only a couple of minutes so I'm going to be brief for now. I have really missed the blog so much!
I am slowly reading all your posts; however, I will not have time to leave a comment for now. But I am here!!! Maybe invisible, but still here!
My writing goals and achievements are not going great (I'll tell you all about it when I get the chance), but I am still writing Morning Pages and I have diverted my creativity towards Photography, and I see it as a different way of telling stories. I have already taken about 1,000 pics!!!
I love Revisionista's private space idea. Thanks very much for doing that. I can't wait to pop in and have a look.
There are so many things I'd like to write!!! So little time right now!!! My next GOAL: To handwrite my next SWIM posts with a summary of my 'Writing' holiday experience and sneak into this Internet place I've just found to post it.

Bye for now and I hope to read you all very soon.

X

3 comments:

  1. Hey Vienna! Can't wait to hear about all your adventures once you return to regular internet access.

    Have fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Revisionista, I can't wait to tell you all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i wish i could send you some internet access, i enjoy reading your posts!

    ReplyDelete