To revisit last week's goals and progress/lack thereof:
dharmagirl's writing goals for June 29-July 5
1. Finish June NaBloPoMo completed!
2. Continue journaling/MP every day: bump up to 3 pgs/day M-F yes, Sa-Su no (was on holiday getaway)
3. Work on RWA presentation: create new document. add sections from PCA presentation to new document. add bits from Bet Me. keep it simple, smart, and succinct. worked a little, but wrote/took notes/read longhand
4. Re-read/revise digital novel abstract. send to fellow co-editor. no.
5. Read a little more every day--try to read one entire novel this week. just because. did read a little. but not a whole book.
Gosh, I'm not doing so well with my writing and reading goals. What have I been doing?!? Spending time with people. Baking. Nurturing other parts of my life. So, I don't feel too bad about not meeting my goals. Summer is a fleeting season around these parts, and sheer enjoyment and ebullience seems to trump *everything* else right now.
dharmagirl's writing goals for July 6-12
1. Continue regular blogging. post two entries while visiting my parents
2. Continue Journaling/MP everyday: 3 pages/day
3. Draft 6 page RWA talk by Sunday night
4. Finish reading Jane Green's The Beach House
5. Begin my 100 list