I have decided (after some encouragement from Kiki) that it is time to take the plunge and post my first SWIM goals. I love writing and I have a lot of mini writing projects on the go, but the main projects I want to work on this summer are launching my blog, establishing a morning pages routine and working on a non-fiction guidebook I have been writing on and off for the past two years.
Here are my goals for this week:
- Dedicate 20 minutes each morning to writing Morning Pages.
- Write five blog posts and launch Ellecubed by the end of the week
- Do the finishing touches on the proposal for my non-fiction guidebook and hand it off to the appropriate people.
I have decided to give myself one reward for each of the above goals because I want it to motivate me to continue to focus on my writing. I plan to reward myself with the following things:
- A community acupuncture session
- A bouquet of fresh flowers
- A smoothie of my choice from Fresh
I also wanted to take a moment to thank all you lovelies for sharing your writing goals and being honest and humble about the writing process.