Friday, July 17, 2009

Vienna: Getting there! (but still torture)




Friday! Two more days and the ban is over! Still torture, though. It's raining again. Dark grey all over. Just came back from my office. Interesting having to keep myself busy without reading! Right now there is nothing I want more than curling up with a good book! I cooked a new recipe for dinner. I've been tidying up every corner. I've finished the first draft of a new short story. And now I'm too tired to write more, cook more, exercise more. I want to read! I want to know what you've been up to this week. I also got a new yoga book (thinking of joining a Yoga Training programme) and I CAN'T READ IT. At times I think all this is going to be worth it, sometimes I just think I'm getting nowhere. And now it's one of those times. My boyfriend is working until late tonight and I can see myself spending the evening watching TV, which really bores me. I feel I have no option. Isn't that much worse than reading? Shouldn't TV be also banned this week? Ooooooh! I suppose the rain is not helping. What would happen if I read my Yoga book? For some reason I can't do it. I can't let myself down. If I just looked at the pictures?

1 comment:

  1. Looking at pictures is totally okay in my...er...book. Images aren't the enemy this week; words are. YOU ARE SO CLOSE! Yes, this week is ridiculous. No, you never have to do it again if you don't want to. And on Sunday you can go completely nuts with the reading, and we'll celebrate with you!

    ReplyDelete