Checking: Week 3 Goals
1. Continue daily journaling and addition of creative elements. Oui! I did this! I collaged again (all beach-y scenes since I'm obsessed with taking that kind of vacay) and also incorporated tons of stickers and colored pencil doodles. :)
2. Attempt to do my journaling via "morning pages" and incorporate into my morning ritual. FAIL. This has been *SO* hard for moi. Also, one of my July Goals was to create a morning ritual, and that has also been a major FAIL. :( Any tips??
3. Research on Le Book (aka finding complementary books, finding my "twist", etc.) Also FAIL, but in my defense, I've been busy with oodles of other stuff (like my career coaching assignments from Pink Heels!)
Week 4 Goals
1. Continue daily journaling.
2. Completely weekly assignments for career coaching in a timely manner. Carve out space in Planner Pad to work on these assignments.
Instead of beating myself over the fact that I'm not getting as many of my writing goals accomplished as I hoped, I am just going to set some lighter goals for the future. I have a tendency to put a lot of undeserved pressure on myself! Writing for moi is cathartic and pleasurable - I never want it to become a burden. Doesn't that defeat the purpose?
Well I'm on an uber tight budget this month, so I don't think I should get another 90-minute massage anytime soon. What should my reward be? I got nothin'! Suggestions??