1. Start le book! In SOME capacity, even if it's just one paragraph. Do something to get the ball rolling. I followed ellecubed's idea to collage le book, and it was great! I made 3 collages while at my parents' house last weekend and plan to do more.
2. Continue to journal daily for at least 10 minutes. Check! Knowing that i just have to do 10 minutes takes a lot of pressure off (funny how a personal journal can be stressful, huh?). I think jotting down thoughts daily really helps me process and reflect my day.
3. Add creative elements to my journal, aka not just words on paper. SHARE with readers! Have done this and love it! My journal is so much funner to flip through now. As promised, below are pics of some of my creative journal endeavors. (The journals are diff. because i filled up the first - yay LOVE that feeling of completion)
1. Continue daily journaling and addition of creative elements.
2. Attempt to do my journaling via "morning pages" and incorporate into my morning ritual.
3. Research on Le Book (aka finding complementary books, finding my "twist", etc.)
~Schedule 90-minute massage for next weekend :)